Happy National Assisted Living Week! Before we get into the meat and potatoes of this blog, we wanted to take a moment to thank you for your trust in us, and your support in our mission to transform the culture of care.
The National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) revealed “Season of Reflection” as this year’s theme for National Assisted Living Week®. The annual, national observance provides a unique opportunity for residents, their loved ones, staff, volunteers, and local communities to celebrate the individuals who live and work in assisted living and learn more about this sector of long term care.
“National Assisted Living Week is always a special time of year,” said NCAL Executive Director LaShuan Bethea. “The caregivers, residents, and families in assisted living share an extraordinary bond. This year’s theme gives us the chance to recognize and thank those who truly make communities across the country a loving home and welcome the sense of renewal that comes with the changing season.”
In a world that could use a little more love and thankfulness, here are some fun ways to say “thank you” to those who make the biggest impacts – caregivers, nurses, activity professionals, housekeepers, family members, etc.
- You’re what making a difference looks like.
- Thank you for being my superhero!
- You‘ve made such a difference in my life. Thank you for your cheer and encouragement.
- You made my day.
- I appreciate your dedication.
- Thank you for going above and beyond!
- So glad you’re on my team.
- I want you to know how much I value your support!
- You never cease to make me smile.
- It was so awesome of you.
So, let’s pause for a moment and reflect. We are incredibly grateful to the those who dedicate their lives to caring for others and are honored to be a part of this extraordinary week.
Have a wonderful National Assisted Living Week!